(1) CARAC LIVE Web Site : Website developed, operated or managed by CARAC LIVE or a third party designated by CARAC LIVE ( https : //carac.f un ).
(2) Service: Collectively refers to all network services such as online live distribution, online video distribution, and online shopping provided by CARAC LIVE through the web of this service.
(3) LIVER: A person who uses this service to perform online live distribution, online video distribution, online shopping, etc.
(4) Certified LIVER: A LIVER who has concluded a contract with CARAC LIVE or a person designated by CARAC LIVE to perform online live distribution.
(5) Audience: A person who uses this service to view online live distribution, online video distribution, online shopping, etc. conducted by LIVER.
(6) Customer: A collective term for audience and LIVER. (7) CARAC LIVE Affiliated Companies: Collective term for CARAC LIVE and its related/affiliated companies.
(8) C ARAC Point : A prepaid payment instrument (Article 3, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Payment Services Act) issued by CARAC LIVE after obtaining consideration from the customer according to the amount recorded by electromagnetic means. A card that a customer can use to pay for purchases of goods, provision of services, and other transactions based on these Terms. In addition, items and points may be written as “
point ” or ” p ” on CARAC LIVE. (9) Royalties: Collectively refers to money received by LIVER as compensation for live streaming performances.
(1) This service is only available to persons aged 12 and over.
(2) If the customer is a minor, the use of this service may be partially restricted.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two items, a part of the Service may be used with the permission of a legal representative or other procedures prescribed by the Company. (4) Livers under the age of 18
are not allowed to broadcast through CARAC LIVE
between 22:00 and 5:00 the next morning . (5) If it is discovered that the customer is a minor and has violated the conditions prescribed by the Company or has used the Service without following the procedures prescribed by the Company, CARAC LIVE may You can refuse some offers.
(6) If a customer who has registered an account starts using the CARAC Service after going through the screen on which the Terms are displayed on CARAC LIVE, the customer is deemed to have agreed to the Terms and is bound by the Terms. Therefore, you will use this service.
(7) In addition to the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, customers applying for the use of this service shall apply for use in accordance with procedures prescribed by CARAC LIVE, and when CARAC LIVE approves such application for use, use of this service will begin. can. If it turns out that the customer has submitted false information, or if CARAC LIVE deems it inappropriate, the application may not be accepted.
(8) CARAC LIVE may, at its discretion, request the customer to provide additional information at any time, and the customer shall provide the necessary information. You must keep the information you provide to CARAC LIVE accurate and current.
(9) CARAC LIVE shall be able to independently confirm the authenticity of the information provided by the customer through this service, but shall not be obliged to confirm such confirmation.
(10) The maximum amount that a customer who is a legal minor can charge is US$210 from the first day of each month to the end of the month. However, the amount charged for distribution under the affiliated office and affiliated company shall be at the discretion of the affiliated office and affiliated company. Charges are calculated based on the median bank rate multiplied by the exchange rate for each currency, which fluctuates daily. In addition, if the legal age of minors is changed due to revision, the upper limit of the amount that can be charged shall be imposed based on the age after the change.
(11) This service includes a voting game in which the customer plays using items owned by the customer, and the Company gives points to the customer according to the result of the game. In the game, at the Company’s discretion, the customer may be given digital items, points, etc. that the Company determines to be equivalent to the difference between the points used by the customer and the points awarded according to the result of the game. there is. In this case, the details of the digital items, Points, etc. granted in this case, and the timing of granting, etc., shall be announced separately in the Company’s prescribed notice, etc.
(1) When using this service, the customer shall, at his/her own responsibility and expense, use terminal equipment such as smartphones and computers for connecting to the software and website related to the use of this service . , should be prepared. When the software is activated on the terminal device or the website is logged in, it is deemed that the customer himself/herself has activated the software or logged in to the website and used this service.
(2) The customer is responsible for the communication charges, connection charges, etc., required for using the device to connect the terminal device to the Internet.
(3) When using the CARAC Service, the customer must register for an account and log in via the web site via the service software and service website managed by CARAC LIVE or a person designated by it. . CARAC LIVE cannot take any responsibility if you use service software or service websites not approved by CARAC LIVE.
(4) When using this service, customers must select a combination of letters and create their own account according to the method specified by CARAC LIVE. Also, it is your responsibility to set a secure password that cannot be stolen by others. If the Service is used using the account and password set by the Customer, it shall be deemed that the Customer himself/herself has used the Service.
(5) Customers are responsible for keeping their account and password safe, and if their account is stolen or their password is forgotten or lost, the customer will be responsible. . The same shall apply in the event of a malicious attack (such as hacking) by another person, in the event that there is a reason attributable to the customer himself/herself, or in the event that the customer’s account is stolen due to force majeure. (6) In the unlikely event that you discover that another person is using your account fraudulently, or if you become aware of a situation that may impair the safe use of this service by you, immediately notify us to that effect. Please notify CARAC LIVE. It may be possible to resume the use of the account or password by the method prescribed by the Company. However, CARAC LIVE does not guarantee that you will be able to resume using your account or password.
(7) You may not create an account for any purpose other than your own use without obtaining prior consent from CARAC LIVE and the person who will be using the account.
(8) In addition to accounts that can only be used to use this service, customers may use software or platforms operated or managed by parties other than CARAC LIVE (limited to those approved by CARAC LIVE, hereinafter referred to as “other platforms”) . You can use this service by using the account you use with. However, this is limited to cases where the other platform permits it. In this case, the customer shall guarantee to CARAC LIVE that the account registration has been completed by the method prescribed by the other platform. CARAC LIVE cannot take any responsibility for setting up accounts on other platforms.
(9) If the Customer creates an account under the name of a legal entity and starts using the Service, the Customer shall enter into a contract on behalf of the legal entity and shall be authorized by the legal entity to commence use of the Service. I warrant to CARAC LIVE that
(10) When a customer creates an account, the account name, profile image, and content displayed in the profile display must not display any indication that violates the relevant laws and regulations applicable to the use of this service. You must not make any display that infringes on the rights of any person, and you must not make any display that may include our company.
(11) Customers may register an account only once, and shall not register more than one account without CARAC LIVE’s approval. CARAC LIVE reserves the right to review the registration information submitted by you. In addition, if CARAC LIVE terminates your account under these Terms or any separate agreement, you may not create another account without CARAC LIVE’s prior written consent.
(12) The account set up by the customer shall be owned by CARAC LIVE, and the customer shall only have the authority to use the account. CARAC LIVE reserves the right to review the account set up by the Customer and may refuse to use the Service using such account.
(13) Your account may only be used by the customer who registered the account, and may not be transferred, gifted, leased, or otherwise transferred to another person in any form without the prior written consent of CARAC LIVE. shall not authorize the use of such accounts.
(14) You must not share accounts, passwords, or other login information that you have set up yourself or set up by others, or do anything that could compromise the security of your account, etc. In addition, you must not take any action that threatens the security of other people’s accounts related to this service, such as spying on the login information of others who use this service.
(15) CARAC LIVE may, at its discretion, change the contents of the Service and change the specifications, etc. necessary for the provision of the Service (software correction, upgrade, enhancement of functions, development of new services, (including but not limited to software replacement, etc.). If you continue to use this service, please update to the changed software etc. by yourself. If you do not update, etc., you may be subject to restrictions on the use of all or part of this service.
(16) When CARAC LIVE makes any changes to the specifications, etc., it will notify the customer of the details of the changes through appropriate methods such as posting on the website, sending messages by e-mail, and SNS.
(17) You may not investigate, analyze, modify, duplicate, decompile, reverse-engineer, or otherwise use CARAC LIVE in any way with respect to this service, software and website related to these, unless CARAC LIVE’s prior written consent is obtained. Acts that interfere with servers and network systems used in connection with this service, acts that illegally operate this service using bots, cheat tools, and other technical means, intentionally causing malfunctions in systems related to this service (18) You must not log in to your account continuously for one year or more after registering your account . CARAC LIVE
may, at its discretion, revoke items and Points and suspend or delete your account.
(19) The customer warrants to CARAC LIVE that the registration information provided to CARAC LIVE when using this service is true, and the account setting, password setting, profile display content, this We assume full responsibility for how to use the service, and guarantee that we will not cause any trouble to CARAC LIVE or third parties.
(1) Customers can purchase items and points only through sales channels permitted by CARAC LIVE. (2) Customers
shall not purchase items or Points
using fraudulent means (including, but not limited to, fraudulent use of credit cards) . (3) Items and Points can only be used for services specified by CARAC LIVE and cannot be used for any other purpose.
(4) Items and Points once purchased by a customer cannot be refunded, exchanged, or refunded for any reason, unless otherwise stipulated by law. In addition, even if the customer cancels the use of items or points, CARAC LIVE shall be able to treat the used items and points as having been used. Certain effects given by CARAC LIVE according to the number of items and points acquired, such as loyalty sharing, grades, experience points, rankings, etc. We shall be able to
(5) Customers can exchange the items and points obtained in this service by means of a specific currency (virtual currency) in accordance with our company’s regulations.
(6) Under no circumstance shall the customer obtain cash from another customer through a transaction that uses cash as a product.
(7) Customers shall not sell, exchange, transfer, set collateral for items, points, or accounts, or mediate the same.
(8) You may find an error in the item or Point balance displayed in your account due to CARAC LIVE maintenance, force majeure, or other technical failures. In the unlikely event that your cooperation is required for this correction, etc., you agree that CARAC LIVE will make the necessary corrections and adjustments, or you will agree to cooperate with the necessary corrections and adjustments. increase. (9)
Unless otherwise stipulated in CARAC LIVE promotional campaigns, the
customer shall have the validity of items and points for one year from the date of purchase. (10) The upper limit of the amount that can be charged by legal minors among customers is the same as described above. (11) In this service, there is a game in which the customer plays using the items and points that the customer owns, and the Company gives the customer items and points according to the result of the game. In the game, at the discretion of the Company, the customer will be given items or points used by the customer and items or digital items that the Company determines to be equivalent to the difference in points given according to the result of the game . You must to do something before you go on. In addition, in this case, the details of the digital items, etc. to be granted and the timing of granting, etc. shall be announced separately in the Company’s prescribed notice.
(1) Royalties earned by Certified LIVER will be paid by affiliated offices and affiliated companies based on the contract with CARAC LIVE.
(2) Royalties for LIVERs other than authenticated LIVERs are determined by CARAC LIVE based on the contribution of the customer’s account (popularity when the customer distributes live broadcasts, comments, photos, and videos on this service, etc.). , as determined by the standards notified to LIVER.) will be paid by CARAC LIVE. You may not receive royalties if your account has less than $50 USD in accumulated royalties. The payment date shall be once a month.
(3) CARAC LIVE reserves the right to determine how royalties are calculated. CARAC LIVE also reserves the right to amend the royalty calculation method at any time without notice. By logging in and using the Service, you agree that CARAC LIVE has all rights to calculate and pay royalties.
(4) If a customer cancels an order for gifts, etc. after purchasing items or points, CARAC LIVE may also cancel the royalties attached to the customer’s order. If CARAC LIVE discovers that you are frequently canceling orders, CARAC LIVE may suspend or delete your account.
(5) If a customer purchases items or points through fraudulent means (including, but not limited to, unauthorized use of credit cards), such items or points will not be taken into account when calculating royalties. increase.
When CARAC LIVE provides this service, the customer may, at his/her discretion, incorporate software or programs managed by a third party to provide this service. will do. In this case, you must comply not only with this agreement, but also with the agreement established by the third party.
(2) CARAC LIVE may, at its discretion and method, handle services other than this Service, change the content of services handled, or handle specific services by posting links, etc. may be canceled in whole or in part.
(3) For services other than this service posted on CARAC LIVE, protocols or usage conditions different from the specification environment of CARAC LIVE APP may be established in order to use that service or this service. CARAC LIVE shall provide information to customers regarding such protocols, etc., in a reasonable manner determined by the Company. When the customer starts using the service, the customer is deemed to have agreed to use the service in accordance with the protocol, etc.
(4) In CARAC LIVE, it is possible to use the web site developed and owned by CARAC.LLC . However, only the companies contracted by our company as
OEM . (5) Any damages, losses, complaints, disputes, etc. caused by services other than those provided by CARAC LIVE shall be resolved between the customer and the provider of the service concerned, and CARAC LIVE shall not be held liable. not.
(1) CARAC LIVE may, at its discretion, advertise, promote or promote products or services provided by CARAC LIVE or its approved third parties. . In addition, CARAC LIVE may, at its discretion, provide news and other information through CARAC LIVE or a third party designated by CARAC LIVE.
(2) When CARAC LIVE advertises products or services provided by a third party, CARAC LIVE shall conduct a survey of the advertisement in accordance with the standards prescribed by the Company. However, the responsibility for the content of the advertised product or service rests with the service provider, and any questions or complaints regarding the service should be addressed to the service provider. CARAC LIVE is not responsible for the performance, reliability, safety, etc. of the advertised products or services, unless otherwise stipulated by law.
(3) Customers may, at their own responsibility and expense, comment on their opinions on specific products or services, or their own experiences, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. However, if the content of the customer’s opinion or comment on the experience results causes another person to make a wrong decision, the customer himself/herself shall be held legally responsible, and it is necessary to respond to questions, complaints, etc. .
(1) When using this service, customers shall use it based on their own responsibility. Any liability (including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive liability) for damages (including damages caused by the actions of other customers) shall not be liable for
(2) CARAC LIVE shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, usefulness, suitability for a particular purpose, distribution, posting or We make no warranties, either express or implied, regarding the storage of information provided, completeness regarding security or otherwise, absence of errors or bugs, prevention of infringement, etc.). CARAC LIVE is not legally obligated to remove such defects and provide the Service to the Customer , but CARAC LIVE will do its utmost to provide the Service to the Customer. , CARAC shall endeavor to ensure the consistency and safety of the Service.
(3) The customer understands and agrees that this service and CARAC LIVE are provided as is at the discretion of CARAC LIVE based on the technology and conditions at the time of service provision. . ( CARAC LIVE has the right to process content that violates this agreement or laws and regulations based on this agreement, but this right does not apply to content distributed by the customer’s usage behavior after providing this service. CARAC LIVE does not warrant that CARAC LIVE will immediately detect and take action against illegal activity, or constitutes a legal obligation to take action against CARAC LIVE’s infringing content
. We cannot be aware of any troubles that occur between each other or with a third party.These troubles must be discussed between the parties.If you use this service, you will not cause damage to a third party. (5) CARAC LIVE will not charge
credit card charges in connection with the purchase of items or Points . We do not assume any responsibility for theft or unauthorized use.Customers should strictly observe the proper management and use of credit cards by referring to credit card companies and credit card usage history. In addition, if CARAC LIVE determines that there is a risk of unauthorized use of a credit card, CARAC LIVE may restrict the provision of this service with respect to the account related to the credit card
. Based on the applicable laws and regulations when using the service, it is necessary to determine whether or not permission, approval, approval, notification, report, and other procedures required by the customer are necessary, and to implement the necessary procedures. (7) Customers shall bear the responsibility
and expense of whether or not they need to withhold taxes when using this service, and whether or not they need to pay other taxes and public dues. shall not be held liable in any way, provided, however, that if CARAC LIVE is required to pay withholding procedures or other taxes and public dues in relation to your use of the Service, you shall (8) CARAC LIVE shall not be liable
to the customer for the provision of this service (loss of profit incurred by the customer, other derivative, special, indirect or incidental including damage. ) shall not be held liable. However, if the customer is a consumer as defined in the Consumer Contract Act, CARAC LIVE shall compensate for the damage caused only in cases of intentional or gross negligence.
(1) If the customer violates this agreement or laws, or if the CARAC LIVE group determines that there is a risk of violation, CARAC LIVE will terminate all or part of this service. The right to take measures (including advance warning, suspension of content posting, deletion of posted content, restriction of some or all functions of the account, etc.) and the right to take remedies based on laws and regulations and such processing We reserve the right to publish the results of
(2) In the case specified in the preceding item, CARAC LIVE will, depending on the customer’s situation, restore the use of all or part of this service even after taking measures to terminate all or part of this service. shall be able to determine
(3) If the CARAC LIVE Group determines that there is an infringement, crime, or other act that violates laws and regulations in using this service, or that there is a risk of violation, CARAC LIVE will , record and store relevant information, report it to the competent government agency and its designated network content protection agency in accordance with laws and regulations, and cooperate with the competent government agency’s investigation. (4)
CARAC LIVE will not restore your deleted content
if you have violated these Terms or laws, or if the CARAC LIVE Group determines that there is a risk of violation . ( 5) Information in the customer’s account when CARAC LIVE suspends or deletes the customer’s account in the event of a violation of these Terms or laws, or in the event that the CARAC LIVE Group determines that there is a possibility of such violation , Items, Points and Loyalty shall expire.
(6) If a complaint, lawsuit, or claim for compensation arises between customers or between customers and a third party, the customer shall bear all legal responsibilities, and shall notify the CARAC LIVE Group or its successor company . I will not cause you any trouble. In the unlikely event that a complaint, lawsuit, claim for compensation, etc. between a customer and a third party causes damage to the CARAC LIVE Group or its successor company, the customer will be required to compensate for the damage.
(7) If a complaint, lawsuit, or claim for damages arises due to the customer violating the law or this agreement, the customer shall bear all legal responsibilities. In the event that the CARAC LIVE Group or its successor company compensates a third party for damages or is punished by a national institution due to a customer’s violation of laws and regulations or these Terms, the customer shall not be liable to the CARAC LIVE Group or its All damages suffered by the succeeding company (including all economic losses such as loss of business credibility and honor, fines, legal fees, and attorneys’ fees) must be fully compensated.
(1) The CARAC LIVE Group may change names, domain names, additions and other changes to CARAC LIVE and the Service.
(2) CARAC LIVE may, at its discretion, modify, change, suspend, terminate or terminate the CARAC LIVE APP without any compensation to you after prior announcement.
(3) CARAC LIVE may, in order to achieve its management objectives such as the sound management and operation of the CARAC LIVE APP and CARAC Services, delete all or part of the content posted by the customer without prior notice or compensation to the customer. We reserve the right to remove, modify or block any part.
(4) CARAC LIVE may, at its discretion, suspend the Service without any compensation to the Customer due to regular or temporary maintenance, update, repair of the Service or the CARAC LIVE APP, or failure of communication equipment, etc. . In this case, the content posted or posted by the customer may be lost or lost. When CARAC LIVE becomes aware of a situation such as loss, it shall notify the customer by an appropriate method.
(5) Customers must comply with applicable laws and regulations when using the Service. In order to maintain compliance, CARAC LIVE may suspend or restrict all or part of this service if there are legal restrictions on the content of this service, regardless of whether it is in Japan or overseas. Customers should discontinue use of the Service as necessary in accordance with the regulations of the country or region where the Service is used.
(1) You may not assign all or part of your legal status or rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party without CARAC LIVE’s prior written consent. , or provided as collateral, or shall not be accepted. Any of these acts performed by you without the prior written consent of CARAC LIVE will be null and void.
(2) CARAC LIVE may transfer, provide as collateral, or cause a third party to assume all or part of its legal status or rights and obligations under these Terms without obtaining the customer’s consent. We shall be able to
12. Severability of Effect of Provisions of the Terms
If any provision of the Terms conflicts with laws or is unenforceable, such provision shall not affect the purpose of the Terms even if the provision is deleted. shall be removed from this Agreement, and shall not affect the validity of other provisions of this Agreement.
(1) You may, at CARAC LIVE’s discretion and without notice to the customer, contact a third party designated by CARAC LIVE, depending on the necessity of its operation. , all or part of this service can be taken over and operated continuously.
(2) The CARAC LIVE Group and its successor companies may revise the terms and conditions of this service at any time. In this case, the CARAC LIVE Group and the successor company shall notify or announce the revised contents to the customer by means of the notification function of the CARAC LIVE APP, publication on the website, etc.
(3) If you do not agree with the revised Terms or the contents of this service, please stop using this service. If you continue to use this service after changing this agreement or CARAC’s content of this service, you will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
When using this service, the customer shall obtain CARAC LIVE’s prior written notice of any technical or business information of CARAC LIVE provided or disclosed to the customer by CARAC LIVE or a person designated by CARAC LIVE . Unless consent has been given, neither during the period of use of this service nor after the end of use must not be leaked to a third party and must not be used by oneself.
(1) Regardless of the provisions of this Agreement, all users of the Service shall not be affiliated with anti-social forces (organized crime groups, gang members, associate members of organized crime groups, A person who has not passed five years since he ceased to be an associate member, a company affiliated with an organized crime group, a racketeer, etc., a rogue group claiming to be a social movement, a special intelligence gang, etc., or any other similar organization or individual) not.
(2) All users of this service must not have any of the following relationships with anti-social forces or persons who are closely friends with anti-social forces.
(1) A relationship in which the company’s management is controlled by an anti-social force, etc. (2) A relationship in which an anti-social force, etc. is substantially involved in the company’s management (4) Other socially condemned relationships with anti-social forces, etc. (3) CARAC All users of this service, regardless of whether they use this service, fall under each of the following items. Do not do anything.
(1) Violent demands (2) Unreasonable demands that go beyond legal responsibility (3) Use of threatening behavior or violence in relation to transactions (4) Dissemination of rumors, use of fraudulent means, or use of force to damage the credibility of the other party or acts that interfere with the other party’s business . ⑤Other acts equivalent to the preceding items 1 to 4. shall be able to stop
Terms and use of and access to the CARAC Service shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance, depending on the amount of the complaint.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact CARAC LIVE Customer Service: [email protected] Please contact c .